By our Reporter
A primary health centre in Sango Ibadan is reputed to be serving members of the public under unsavoury conditions.
The followings horrible situations are said to prevail at the health centre:
- Over 200 women come monthly for antenatal and postnatal care sitting under the sun and rain.
- Babies are delivered daily in this delivery room in a very deplorable state. See delivery couch picture
- The toilet in the facility is an eyesore
- Facility has no thermometers, blood pressure machines, sugar level machine, patient cards
- Deliveries are done using candle light
The health centre was recently discovered though thorough investigation of the centre is still underway.
More updates later….