A Nollywood actor, identified as Ani Iyoho, got badly burnt while he was trying to do a fire stunt while onset of a movie.
Laila tells the story as thus:
A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.
An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.
Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.
All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive, and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have allegedly been on the run.
See the graphic images below:
WARNING: THE IMAGES YOU’RE ABOUT TO SEE ARE HIGHLY GRAPHIC AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO SOME READERS. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS HEREBY STRICTLY ADVISED.